Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

weeeell here's whats goin on in my world

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Goombah Stomper

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default weeeell here's whats goin on in my world

thanx to Tide's pics, i ordered my bed lights from Recon many moons ago. classes have been kickin my a@@ soooo ive put off installing them for quite some time...

...until now!

well...its not quite done yet. the stupid lil 3M tape on the back might have gone bad cuz of the weather here or cuz i waited so long but either way, we had to gorilla glue/pop-rivet those suckers into the bed, which is no problem. but me and my neighbor, who is a damn good mechanic, spent bout 3 hours tryin to figure out how to take out the back seat so we could run the wires through the back wall.

weeell turns out we didnt need to, because of a lil rubber seal underneath the covers where the other wire harnesses go by the doors. soooo we basically wasted most of the day removing the back seat for nothing. thats ok though, if i ever have to get under there or install a lifting kit, now i know how to take it off. but i will hopefully have some pics up soon, if my camera starts to work. seems like they dont when they're tossed in beach sand....

Old 05-05-2008, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks, i went throught that when i got the wet okle covers, that back seat can be a real bitch. You need small hands
Old 05-05-2008, 10:54 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

You will love those light. Definetely an eye catcher.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Goombah Stomper

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ZV 5.4L
that sucks, i went throught that when i got the wet okle covers, that back seat can be a real bitch. You need small hands
lol ya, it was a pain gettin that thing out. we just finally got a damn pry bar and forced it out. lucky we didnt break anything

Originally Posted by LovetheTide
You will love those light. Definetely an eye catcher.
i had them hooked onto the battery for a while. definately seem bright enough, AND they match my third brake light

Quick Reply: weeeell here's whats goin on in my world