Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

TuNer choice

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 01:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default TuNer choice

I'm really looking into the touch screen edge because of the mount and it looks so freakin sweet at night. But i'm also torn because i'm in the midst of gathering parts and info for a 6.8l swap into my currently 5.4l powered screw. I'm going to need some tuning work done for sure to get the most out of this engine mod and most of the time when people talk about serious tuning work they refer to SCT tunes. I'm just curious if i can get away with doing the same things the SCT is capable of if I decide to go with the EDGE. ANy help would be nice. To be honest, the edge appeals to me for 90% asthetic reasons, but id like to have form and function in the same package so if there is an advantage to either of the two, let me know...
Old 11-04-2010, 01:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You could try to talk to the guys over at Power Hungry Performance. They sell the Gryphon which is a rebranded Edge that is able to be custom tuned. They have both the CS and CTS versions. By looking at their website, it also looks like they do custom tunes for the SCT as well. From what everyone says on the forum, they are super nice and extremely helpful.

Quick Reply: TuNer choice