Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Trucks driving weird (I know it was the wife)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Trucks driving weird (I know it was the wife)

Right after I let my wife drive my truck (against my better judgement) All of the sudden my truck just starts to like lag or wind out at around 45MPH to around 65MPH...Can't figure it out. The tires are good but it feels like something under my seat (kinda humming)...Any ideas of what to look for? I appreciate it. Also if anyone knows a REAL F150 mechanic they trust near Boca Raton Florida I'd sure appreciate the heads up.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:17 AM

Received 394 Likes on 361 Posts

Your seat is vibrating after your wife drove it??? Lol. Might check your switch controls if you have power seats.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:35 PM

Received 83 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by markbattalini
Right after I let my wife drive my truck (against my better judgement) All of the sudden my truck just starts to like lag or wind out at around 45MPH to around 65MPH...Can't figure it out. The tires are good but it feels like something under my seat (kinda humming)...Any ideas of what to look for? I appreciate it. Also if anyone knows a REAL F150 mechanic they trust near Boca Raton Florida I'd sure appreciate the heads up.
Are you sure her rakes did'nt accidently turn off the overdrive. Mine constantly turns off the motion sensor lights in the driveway by just "raking" all of the light switches with her nails and then denies it. ha ha

Quick Reply: Trucks driving weird (I know it was the wife)