Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Truck color

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck color

I just picked up our new KR 08 screw. Very nice but just wondering,the color is listed as Stone green metalic w/pueblo gold ascent but it's a nice brown metalic w/pueblo gold ascent. Cant see no green at all. Checked the vin# and it's correct as is everything else. Ordered long distance from a mainland dealer and my brother picked it up so it is the first time I've seen the truck.
I actually like the "brown" better but just wondering who is mixed up, me or Ford.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:58 PM

Received 102 Likes on 91 Posts

I know what color your talking about it is basically a brown truck with hint of green. when I got my truck I was having a hard time finding the dark stone metallic it was looking like I was going to have order a 08 but they discontinued the previous color but offered me the stone green which was the color to replace.I liked it but had my heart set on the dark stone finally found one so I got that instead sorry about the that long story back to you yea it has a slight green metallic to it when the sun hits it a certain way almost looks like a brown truck on a spring day when the pollen is flying

Quick Reply: Truck color