Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Super crew seats in supercab.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 11:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super crew seats in supercab.

Any way to put the super crew seats in a supercab. I realize that the seatbelt for supercabs are on the seat. I was just wondering if theirs anyway to make it work because I may get some leather seats out of a salvaged lariat Tuesday
Old 05-26-2015, 07:46 PM

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

The front should swap right in.

The rears I doubt you will have enough room to fit full size seats in a supercab. They also mount different
Old 05-27-2015, 08:21 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

While the front seats will swap in, you'll still have the issue of installing the shoulder seat belt assemblies from your supercab seats into the supercrew seats. It can be done, but you'll have to remove the seat back covers from both sets, remove the shoulder seat belt assemblies from the supercab seats, and install them into the supercrew seats. Take your time removing them; roll the covers up and off. A trick to getting them back on is to use a pair of pantyhose "leg" on each seat back; install it over the foam, and the seat cover will slide easier over the covered foam.

Also, you'll have to make a small slit in the upper seat back cover of the supercrew covers to allow the shoulder seatbelt assembly to come through. The cover will hide it just like your seats now; the only thing is that the supercab covers have a sewn in clip, whereas the supercrew seat back cover will not, but as long as you make just a small enough slit to allow the shoulder seatbelt to poke through, you'll be fine.

Last edited by Mod (Ret.); 05-27-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Quick Reply: Super crew seats in supercab.