Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Spot cleaning on cloth seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Spot cleaning on cloth seats

I am finding that the cloth material in the STX 06 and 07 models we have are not user friendly. The 07 is better since my son rarely rides in it. But my 06 are taking a beating. I have tried several types of ulpostery cleaners but nothing is taking the spots out. They come as easily as rain drops or just plain water to things my son has spilled. Ford told me to buy and use their cleaning products. We have had many Fords over the years, but these are the only seats that look like this. My husband keeps our vehicles especially outside like the've just come from the showroom, but open the doors on the 06 and it looks like something from Sandfort and son. Has anybody had luck in removing the stains on their seats? How?
Old 06-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Truckin'Boatin'Bikin' Nut

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the light gray interior, and had pretty good luck using the Ford upholstery cleaner. It is a foam type of cleaner, so it kind of goes everywhere when you spray it, but is easily wiped up, and easy to use.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I also have the grey interior on my wifes truck. I bought one of the Green Machine cleaner and it works pretty good. Spot cleaning on these interiors dont seem to look very good. Its clean it all or nothing in my opinion.

Quick Reply: Spot cleaning on cloth seats