Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

spark plug product help

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spark plug product help

no this is not about the issue w/ removing the plugs. ive done a couple for some guys. thy used what ever autozone had in stock. since i work for them i know that all we can get there is the Autolites that are the same 2/3 piece design like the stockers.

what i need help w/ is finding a single piece plug. ive heard NGK and Denso make them but i cant seem to find them. i need help locating a good 1 piece plug that will pair well w/ the MSD coils i have on order.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would stick with the motorcraft plugs or maybe a set of Brisk plugs. Everything I have read is that these engines are sensitive to plugs and its not something you want to skimp on. My .02$

Kev
Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Mad Basher
no this is not about the issue w/ removing the plugs. ive done a couple for some guys. thy used what ever autozone had in stock. since i work for them i know that all we can get there is the Autolites that are the same 2/3 piece design like the stockers.

what i need help w/ is finding a single piece plug. ive heard NGK and Denso make them but i cant seem to find them. i need help locating a good 1 piece plug that will pair well w/ the MSD coils i have on order.
Champion makes a one piece plug, but I think you're better off staying with the Motorcraft.

Quick Reply: spark plug product help