Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Seat Covers? Need Pics & Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 06:48 PM
Sharp Shooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers? Need Pics & Opinions

I've got a SCrew and would like front and rear covers, but may just do fronts for now. The cloth interior isn't the best in these trucks I've noticed (I'm just a few weeks into ownership and my jeans already are turning my driver's seat bottom blue).

What covers do you have, how do they fit, and how are they holding up? Pics are greatly appreciated. Also, where did you get them and how much did they set you back?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:21 PM

I just put a set of these

http://www.gtcovers.com/

in my 2006 F150 4x4 Supercab. I am very impressed with the quality and fit, and it was a pleasure to deal with the salespeople.

Chris
Old 01-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Here's a couple pics of my interior with Wet Okole seat covers. These things fit like a glove and look OEM.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Sharp Shooter

Wow, those Wet Okole covers are really nice. How do they install exactly? Where did you get them from and how much? And do they have pockets on the back of the two front seats?

Those GT covers look really nice too. And for a front and rear set of leather covers it's only $600. I wonder how difficult it would be to put them on and what quality the leather is (or if the leatherette would be better)? May just stay cloth though or go with their neoprene cover. Hmmm, decisions decisions. Hope to get a few different opinions and prices on a few different well fitting covers. Thanks for the help thus far guys.

Last edited by josh99ta; 01-27-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by josh99ta
Wow, those Wet Okole covers are really nice. How do they install exactly? Where did you get them from and how much? And do they have pockets on the back of the two front seats?
They slide right over the seats and have clips on the bottom of them. The fronts aren't too bad to install, but the back seat was a PITA to install. You actually have to remove the back portion of the rear seat to install them. Like I said, they fit like a glove so there is a lot of stretching, but they do look great in the truck and the pictures really don't do them justice. I purchased form mine from an online dealer, but cannot remember which one, total though they were like $425 shipped to my door. Yeah they do have pockets for the 2 front seats, but dummy me didn't order the correct ones so my pockets are covered.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers? Need Pics & Opinions