Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Rims?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rims?

I'm wanting to buy som black moto metal 951 online but everywhere I look the websites have bad reviews so I was just curious if someone help me out and give a website that they trust that would have them
Old 04-30-2012, 02:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CoeCasun
I'm wanting to buy som black moto metal 951 online but everywhere I look the websites have bad reviews so I was just curious if someone help me out and give a website that they trust that would have them
I've purchased from dealers with some bad reviews, got great deals and service. I just use my credit card so if I do encounter a problem, I just call my credit card company and let them solve the issue.
I recently purchased xd wheel and toyo tire from Eastcoasttires.com and no problems. Best price I can find, fast free shipping and packaged well. Not sure what kind of reviews they have but they sell on amazon and eBay as well. I purchased thru amazon .
Old 04-30-2012, 03:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rimzone.com best company I've dealt with. Order wheels from them, had great communication. Lost my job and they refunded me with no questions asked. Talk to a guy named David Martin!

Quick Reply: Rims?