Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Righ Rear window wont rool down from drivers seat

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 01:11 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Righ Rear window wont rool down from drivers seat

I've been having trouble trying to figure out where my problem could be at. I''ve check as much of the wire as I can possibly see. I have yet to replace the rear door window switch, think the problem could be there? I can roll down the from the rear seat just fine
Old 06-12-2014, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chances are you need to take the main switch panel on the drivers side door out and clean the contacts for the rear window. Worst case you replace that switch. It's fairly common with these trucks. Try the search and you'll find full details and pictures. I've had to do it also. It's pretty easy.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by BoiseF150
Chances are you need to take the main switch panel on the drivers side door out and clean the contacts for the rear window. Worst case you replace that switch. It's fairly common with these trucks. Try the search and you'll find full details and pictures. I've had to do it also. It's pretty easy.
Sorry I should have mentioned that the drivers door switch in new.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:25 PM

Solved it. The rear right switch was bad. You could roll it down for the back seat but im guessing the signal from the front passes threw the rear switch at some point. $45 for a new rear window switch.

Quick Reply: Righ Rear window wont rool down from drivers seat