Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Portable battery charger

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 10:11 PM
F150 4x4

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Portable battery charger

I have an 06 SCab, and am looking into getting one of those portable battery chargers, possibly combined with the air compressor. I didn't know if any of you have had good or bad experiences. I'd like this to fit under my rear seat on the driver side, but if that's not possible then I don't really mind.

Any other practical things you'd recommend for the back of the truck? I have a 20' tow rope, tie downs, and a maglite sitting back there.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nkshultz
I have an 06 SCab, and am looking into getting one of those portable battery chargers, possibly combined with the air compressor. I didn't know if any of you have had good or bad experiences. I'd like this to fit under my rear seat on the driver side, but if that's not possible then I don't really mind.

Any other practical things you'd recommend for the back of the truck? I have a 20' tow rope, tie downs, and a maglite sitting back there.
I think you're looking for a battery booster...

Weird stuff I have in the truck…hmmm...
I have a 12v power inverter, about 4 servings of dog food (I take the pup everywhere and I always forget food), tire chains, a small shovel, ratchet straps, a tool kit, jumper cables, leatherman…hmmmm…what else?
Attached Thumbnails Portable battery charger-img_3770.jpg  

Quick Reply: Portable battery charger