Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Passenger window stuck!! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Passenger window stuck!! HELP!

My passenger side window got stuck about halfway down again. This is about the 3rd time this has happened. I need a new regulator but in the meantime i need to get the window up so i can actually use my truck without someone getting in. Does anybody know how i can get the window up just until i can get a new reg installed??
Old 03-13-2013, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update: the window is now stuck all the way down...
Old 03-13-2013, 10:33 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Okay so I haven't had this happen on my truck yet. But the 3 series I recently sold went through window regulators quite often. When it would happen, if I could grab on to some of the glass- I would just pull it up, and then push it all the way closed. Then I would use a small piece of rolled up paper of some other material to act as a wedge that I would stick it in between the glass and the rubber seal. It worked surprisingly well. LOL. Usually if it got stuck all the way down I would just work the window switch up and down really fast every now and again until it would limp up enough for me to grab ahold of. If that doesn't work- I suppose you would have to take to door panel off so you can get to it.

Quick Reply: Passenger window stuck!! HELP!