Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Oh Great!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Oh Great!!

I hate seeing a box with "Made in China" stamped on it and I am just about to install parts on the truck...lol I got the nerf bars in and surprise, surprise...I had to use the bracket labeled left front on the right front and right front on the left front. The rear brackets were okay. I mean this isn't just written on there, it is stamped into the steel brackets. Chinese boo-boo I guess. Anyway, they do fit well. I also got the box today with the brush guard/headlight guards in it. As usual, Fedex mutilated the box and it was ripped on both sides. Well, I removed everything and it was wrapped pretty good so no damage there. I go to find the instructions and there weren't any! They were made by SteelCraft Automotive so I checked their website and found a couple of installation pics, but still no docs as to what goes where because there are several brackets to place. Someone did email me back from dealsofsteel and asked for the fax # to give them so they will send it tomorrow. Will the fun never end...lol It's a real adventure getting anything anymore and a dang puzzle to try to get together!

Quick Reply: Oh Great!!