Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

No Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 08:01 PM
05 F 150 5.4 Lariat S/C

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default No Brakes

The other day I was pulling out of a parking lot with my 05 F150. I went to slow down and no brakes, after pulling into the grass median to stop. I got it towed into the Ford dealership they told me that the line came off the intake that connects to the brake booster. They tech informed me that the line swell up and come off the intake and it is a known problem with the f 150s and that they check at every service so they say. Hopfully know one else has to deal with this problem. Just alittle heads up. Did anyone else have this problem?
Old 02-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Master of disaster

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vack
The other day I was pulling out of a parking lot with my 05 F150. I went to slow down and no brakes, after pulling into the grass median to stop. I got it towed into the Ford dealership they told me that the line came off the intake that connects to the brake booster. They tech informed me that the line swell up and come off the intake and it is a known problem with the f 150s and that they check at every service so they say. Hopfully know one else has to deal with this problem. Just alittle heads up. Did anyone else have this problem?

Haven't had that problem but thanks for the heads up

Quick Reply: No Brakes