Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

New Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Wheels

Hey guys i went to order the moto metal 951's with the 18mm offset and they said that those r discontinued. Anyone have any suggestions on a similar style wheel or any wheel for that matter? Thanks for your help
Old 02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Black & Chrome

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sucks to hear that...those are what I was planning on getting when my current tires wear out.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:20 PM

Yea. Not sure why they would stop making the 18mm offset. Does anyone have any pictures of the 954s? I think those would look cool but I can't find any on a f150
Old 02-10-2010, 10:36 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

get on google images and type in "moto metal 954 f150"

hope this helps
Old 02-11-2010, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by bigun72
get on google images and type in "moto metal 954 f150"

hope this helps
Done that. There's maybe one picture that actually has the correct wheels but it was on photobucket and doesn't work anymore.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just my two cents.... Im glad the MM951s were haulted. Along with the XD Rockstars, they could be the most popular (over-played) wheel on the road.

Go to the MotoMetal WebSite, or KMC XD. BigWheels.net, etc...

Follow up ?: who said they were discontinued? For instance, I got to TiresPlus alot, for anything. They have their own supplier, meaning there is a warehouse somewhere that has a chit load of wheels in it. TireKingdom has a different supplier with a different chit load of wheels stacked up somewhere. You should sort out how many different places you can get MM951s at. Then specifically have them look for the offset you want. Just because MM doesn't produce them anymore, doesnt mean they arent collecting dust some place.
Think Raiders of the Lost Arc. Those little babies are boxed up somewhere, you just need to call the right place.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Beechernic
Just my two cents.... Im glad the MM951s were haulted. Along with the XD Rockstars, they could be the most popular (over-played) wheel on the road.

Go to the MotoMetal WebSite, or KMC XD. BigWheels.net, etc...

Follow up ?: who said they were discontinued? For instance, I got to TiresPlus alot, for anything. They have their own supplier, meaning there is a warehouse somewhere that has a chit load of wheels in it. TireKingdom has a different supplier with a different chit load of wheels stacked up somewhere. You should sort out how many different places you can get MM951s at. Then specifically have them look for the offset you want. Just because MM doesn't produce them anymore, doesnt mean they arent collecting dust some place.
Think Raiders of the Lost Arc. Those little babies are boxed up somewhere, you just need to call the right place.
Your right. They are pretty popular on here but where i live, all you see r rockstars that have never seen dirt. I think im just gonna go with the 30mm offset. Ive seen some pictures and they look pretty sweet.

Quick Reply: New Wheels