Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

New Member: Need Help Brake Lights Cruise Control Turn Signals Not Working

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member: Need Help Brake Lights Cruise Control Turn Signals Not Working

I have a 2006 F150 2WD Super Crew 4.6L and yesterday, all at the same time, the turn signals, brake lights, and cruise control quit working. The turn signals neither work, nor do the green turn signals lights on the dash. The cruise control doesn't work, nor does the cruise control light on the dash. I've checked the brake lights and all appear to be in tip-top condition. I've checked several fuses and none are blown. Although, I'm not sure if I'm checking the correct ones.

I've checked this forum and others looking for help and I can find some cases that are similar to mine, but not exactly. I've seen several suggestions for what might be causing some of these issues. However, in most cases, I'm not sure if these suggestions really apply to my specific case or not. So, I would greatly appreciate some help. It would be nice if I could fix this myself. Thanks very much for your time.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:33 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Multifunction switch (turn signal stalk assembly)

Quick Reply: New Member: Need Help Brake Lights Cruise Control Turn Signals Not Working