Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

need dual exhaust pipes

Old 09-07-2015, 01:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need dual exhaust pipes

hey guys i recently acquired a flow master 44 muffler SI/DO and had it welded on in place of my old muffler, but now i need some pipes that i can run out the back, i can't seem to find any pipes for sale that are just the pipes and not some whole fancy system, i do not have access to a pipe bender and theres only one exhaust shop around and they are extremely overpriced. if anyone knows where i can find some that are properly bent and long enough for my 04 super crew that would be awesome. thanks.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:41 PM
F150 Forum

Received 57 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisThomas
hey guys i recently acquired a flow master 44 muffler SI/DO and had it welded on in place of my old muffler, but now i need some pipes that i can run out the back, i can't seem to find any pipes for sale that are just the pipes and not some whole fancy system, i do not have access to a pipe bender and theres only one exhaust shop around and they are extremely overpriced. if anyone knows where i can find some that are properly bent and long enough for my 04 super crew that would be awesome. thanks.
Flowmaster offers mandrel bent tubing and universal pipe kits that could work for your truck. Once you determine what sort of configuration, exit location, length and size of pipe, etc. that you intend to run, visit this link and see if we have the pieces that you will require. If you would like assistance determining a proper setup for your truck, give our customer support line a call at 707-544-4761. Good luck!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: need dual exhaust pipes