Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

mounting rigid industries D2's

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 12:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Default mounting rigid industries D2's

hey guys. i just picked up an 07 f150 lariat and was wondering if anyone is running Rigid duallys on theirs? i had a set on my old truck and want to carry them over but im not sure how to put them yet. Also guys with any aftermarket lights where are you mounting your switches? any pics would be appreciated
Old 11-04-2014, 10:52 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have some dually's mounted on my bull bar, but will probably relocate them soon. I have seen people put them in their fog lights, behind the grille, in the lower grille, just about anywhere that works for you. I am going to put my pods on my mirrors between the cab and mirror cap. As for the switch, I used the rigid switch inside beside the cigarette lighter.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I ended up putting them in the opening of the bumper to maintain a stock as possible look. also there is a hole in the bumper bracket so that just made installation even easier. i used the fog light power for the sense on the relay for the rigids, so now when you put on the factory fog lights, they come on at the same time, also i didnt have to run any wires into the cab,

Quick Reply: mounting rigid industries D2's