Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Mile Maker Tonneau Cover

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mile Maker Tonneau Cover

Anybody have a button-up soft roll up? thoughts & any pics?
just ordered one for the supercrew, can't afford the fiberglass.

I've just heard the extangs are fairly loose no matter how you adjust them, & you have to cut into the bedliner to mount them... not sure how true that is?
Old 05-20-2008, 11:45 AM

I have a Truxedo on my 2000...It's a soft roll-up, but it's Velcro on the sides...I'm very happy with it...it has a frame that mounts on top of the bed (I have a spray on liner so not sure how it would work with something different but I think it would be OK). It has "latches" at the back that are adjustable so it's nice and tight. This also allows the tailgate to open without taking the cover loose.

Here is a pic:

Old 05-20-2008, 12:15 PM

I have the Truxedo cover as well on my 07 Lariat Screw. Very easy to install, adjust and roll up - just a few seconds. I am using a BedRug and did not have any issues installing. The frame is mounted with C-clamps and don't have any issues with it bing "loose".
Old 05-20-2008, 04:24 PM

I have an access soft cover that is great. It has a frame that Clamps to the bed rails so that there is no drilling. I to have line-X'ed the bed and it works great. It has velcro on the sides and tension adjustments so that it sounds just like a base drum when driving done the road or one good slap of the cover. It is easy to remove and Allows my tailgate to open without undoing the cover.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:34 PM
GrafixInk.ca

extang trifecta

cheap, high quality, and lifetime warranty...

doesn't flap or look tacky like snapon kits.... + it acts as a locking cover as you need to open the tailgate to access.

Quick Reply: Mile Maker Tonneau Cover