Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

lots of inexpensive center consoles for our year model

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 01:22 AM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Default lots of inexpensive center consoles for our year model

***If this isn't allowed feel free to delete***

I have noticed that lots of people wished they had a center console instead of the jump seat, well here is your solution! I found a website that basically compiles parts from scrap yards around the country and makes them easy to search/find and buy! The website is http://partshotlines.com and they have a ton of used pull out consoles. I can't vouch for quality on any of them because number one they are all from different distributors, and number two mine hasn't come in yet. However I have ordered mine and will be posting pictures of the console as well as the install. If anyone wants my jumpseat, it is definitely up for grabs!
Old 12-26-2015, 12:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jb2012
***If this isn't allowed feel free to delete***

I have noticed that lots of people wished they had a center console instead of the jump seat, well here is your solution! I found a website that basically compiles parts from scrap yards around the country and makes them easy to search/find and buy! The website is http://partshotlines.com and they have a ton of used pull out consoles. I can't vouch for quality on any of them because number one they are all from different distributors, and number two mine hasn't come in yet. However I have ordered mine and will be posting pictures of the console as well as the install. If anyone wants my jumpseat, it is definitely up for grabs!

Thanks for the link. Keep us posted on how this goes.
Old 12-26-2015, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by warrenoliver
Thanks for the link. Keep us posted on how this goes.
will do! Hopefully it comes in next week, but there is no telling due to holiday hours at the junkyards ha
Old 12-26-2015, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope your console is in good shape. I went to a salvage yard that listed 9 consoles through their online site for $95.00 each. Unfortunately the one that matched my interior was damaged.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by delong56
I hope your console is in good shape. I went to a salvage yard that listed 9 consoles through their online site for $95.00 each. Unfortunately the one that matched my interior was damaged.
I hope so too! The website listed it in condition grade A and an email from the salvage yard "said" that it met their quality standards. They do have return policy too as long as it isn't electronics. So hopefully it will be fine!
Old 01-04-2016, 04:07 PM

Just got an email today that I was refunded my money, because they didn't have one.... So I am calling and verifying before I order another. Looks like it will be at least another week before I have one in if I get one.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:55 PM

Default Center console

I ordered one off of there on Dec. 29th. It arrived yesterday Jan. 4th. It was in good condition. It came from Russell imports off of the website. Will post pics first chance I get.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by bailey5203
I ordered one off of there on Dec. 29th. It arrived yesterday Jan. 4th. It was in good condition. It came from Russell imports off of the website. Will post pics first chance I get.
Awesome, I called a few places on the website to verify the product and only found one that got his hands on one and verified that they have one. Trying to decide if I want to go through with it, let me know how yours works out for you after installation.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:20 PM

After disassembling and cleaning inside and out it looks almost brand new.

Missing the front of the little cubby. If anyone know where to get another I'm all ears.

Lots of space compared to the jump seat storage.

Missing the cup holders inserts but already have some ordered to be here next week.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You still have the jump seat? if so shoot me pic and price to 256-473-45two7. Thanks