Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Looking for FORD badge grille bracket

Old 07-02-2010, 12:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for FORD badge grille bracket

Hello my fellow FORD buds! I'm about to get a new Roush grille in for my SCREW but it will not have the ability to place the Ford badge from the old honey comb grille onto this new one. (At least I don't think it will include a badge bracket to make the swap). It is the Roush Performance Grill p/n:401543. I thought I read somewhere where there is a bracket you can install into the Roush grill that the Ford badge can be attached to. This brack is one that the badge will sit on the surface of the grill. I've see the kits where the grill is actually cut in the area where the badge is "fixed" in position. I don't care for that type.
If anyone knows where I can find this bracket (as well as ordering a new replacement FORD badge, since the current one is showing delamination), please provide that info. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-04-2010, 10:36 AM

hummmmm.... no takers on this subject? I thought sure someone would know something about this. I'm thinking I may use some E6000 clear glue to attach the FORD badge onto the new grill. But I'd still like to pick up a new badge to put on instead of using my old delaminated one. Anybody can give a guy some help here?
Thanks
Old 07-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

The Roush grilles I'm familiar with did come with a "bracket" to install the stock Ford oval emblem. You remove it from your stock grill and swap it over.

Call Roush. Give them your grill part number and ask. They will be your best bet for an answer to one of their grills.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:08 PM

Yeah Bucko... you were right. I did get the grille in and the package contained the bracket. Just wasn't sure one was going to be included.
Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for FORD badge grille bracket