Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Livernois Lockout

Old 02-20-2015, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Livernois Lockout

FYI, I tried ordering the lockout and made the note like Anthony told me on the phone that I had Dorman Phasers. The lockout kit will not work with Dorman Phasers only OE. Just a heads up for anyone wanting to purchase.
Old 02-20-2015, 09:21 AM
F150 Forum

Received 546 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Mh104084
FYI, I tried ordering the lockout and made the note like Anthony told me on the phone that I had Dorman Phasers. The lockout kit will not work with Dorman Phasers only OE. Just a heads up for anyone wanting to purchase.
Thank you for your order!

We are releasing a new part number for Dorman's new design of phasers. We have had a large amount of contact with customer's that installed just the new components and still had the issue. Then they discovered our solution to lock out the phaser which permanently fixes the known oil delivery issue.

Until recently all of the phasers fit our lock outs like OE. Just in the past month or so we have received news that the new design phaser from Dorman was slightly different for fitment. We are making this kit for Dorman phasers and will be sending you the modified lockout for the new design phaser if you put that in the comments box for now.

Once the new part number has been released I will post a link on here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Livernois Lockout