I have a stock 2006 f150 4x4 with heavy duty towing package (including heavy duty front/rear shocks), and I have a question about lifts. I am looking at two different lifts right now: the Skyjacker 3 inch lift with rear add-a-leaf
and the Rough Country 4 inch lift. I am leaning towards the Skyjacker because it keeps the factory rake/upgrades payload and it is a little cheaper. Here are my questions.
1. which lift would last longer/not cause a lot of wear & tear on my vehicle.
2. do I need to replace my rear shocks.
3. if I go with the skyjacker will I have to lower the cross members, relocate my brake lines.
Thank-you for any help.
Here are the links:
- Skyjacker: http://www.carid.com/2004-ford-f-150...-17221897.html
(with the nitro shocks)
- Rough Country: http://www.roughcountry.com/ford-sus...it-577-20.html