Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Lift estimate

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 01:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift estimate

Hey all,

Was looking at picking this f150 up from the dealership as my new project, it already came with a lift and some mediocre tires. I know it may be a shot in the dark; just off the pictures I took from the test drive, could anyone estimate the lift height? The dealer has no clue about the suspension. If I get it I want to keep it the same height, just trying to figure out what size tieres and rims id have to order. (Bigger)

Thanks

Old 01-21-2016, 03:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Brent Shavnore
Hey all, Was looking at picking this f150 up from the dealership as my new project, it already came with a lift and some mediocre tires. I know it may be a shot in the dark; just off the pictures I took from the test drive, could anyone estimate the lift height? The dealer has no clue about the suspension. If I get it I want to keep it the same height, just trying to figure out what size tieres and rims id have to order. (Bigger) Thanks
Just from looking at the pictures and from buddies trucks, that looks kinda like a 3in with a front leveling kit. It doesn't look like a 6in. It could also be a 4.5in with level in front. To be on the safe side I would say the 3in with level.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:54 AM

Received 48 Likes on 46 Posts

I would say 2.5-3" level lift, measure the block in the back and if you can the spacer in the front

Quick Reply: Lift estimate