Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Leveling kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leveling kit

Does anyone know if a leveling kit will void my warranty? Or is that something id have to check with the dealership about?
Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 PM

Received 142 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Drop Tine
Does anyone know if a leveling kit will void my warranty? Or is that something id have to check with the dealership about?

Probably so, but I would call the dealer and find out. I was told while replacing a strut under warranty from a parts store that if I added a leveling kit that technically they didnt have to replace the strut under warranty due to the leveling kit. ( I opened my mouth and accidentally spilled the beans ) but being that we're a commercial customer and wanted to keep our business, they replaced it anyways LOL.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alsatropine

Probably so, but I would call the dealer and find out. I was told while replacing a strut under warranty from a parts store that if I added a leveling kit that technically they didnt have to replace the strut under warranty due to the leveling kit. ( I opened my mouth and accidentally spilled the beans ) but being that we're a commercial customer and wanted to keep our business, they replaced it anyways LOL.
Ok thanks

Quick Reply: Leveling kit