Originally Posted by VanoFord
DUH! lol, man did I have a brain fart. I mean, I just replaced my map lights w/ led's too. lol. Sorry, had too much beef at lunch and the blood has left my brain to help the stomach w/ digestion.
Whew! You scared me for a moment.
Yes, just the reverse lights can be changed to LED's, and NO, they will not effect the cruise, as the reverse lights are not part of the brake circuit (which the cruise is tied into).
The reverse lamps have a part number of: 3156LL
You can use that to cross reference it to an LED replacement on the sites that sell LED bulbs.
Here's a list of all bulbs used in our trucks:
1) Headlight hi/low beam: H13 (9008) or H13ST or H13XV
2) Parking: 3157NALL (Long Life)
3) Rear turn/parking/brake: 3157LL (Long Life)
4) Hight mount (cab) brake: 921 or 921LL (Long Life)
5) Fog Driving: 9145 or 9145ST (Silver Star High Performance)
6) Map: 906
7) Dome: 578
8) Cargo/Bed: 921 or 921LL (Long Life)
9) Front Side Marker: 194 or 194LL (Long Life)
10) Backup: 3156LL (Long Life)