Locate the plastic cover where the shoulder strap position is for the rear seat drivers and passenger side. It's that box sitting on top of the seat back. Remove the little plastic panel on top of it and remove the two nuts inside. Let the box dangle and lift up on the entire seat back, easier with two people. It's held in with clips that you just lift the seat back
off of. The other thing you will want to do is to locate the release pin on the center seat belt (The mini buckle). It's toward the seat side so it's hard to see but just push a paper clip or wire up in there and the belt will release.
1) Remove the shoulder belt housing and let it hang
2) Detach the mini buckle
3) Fold up one of the back seats and observe the horizontal tube with the child seat brackets attached. Inside the seat back, just above this metal tube is another tube just like it. You need to slide a screwdriver up into the seat along that child seat bracket and over the bar inside the seat.
- Push towards the back as you pull down on the seat, then push the seat up (if you don't pull down it may not disengage the clip). There's a sizeable plastic clip back there that you'll be pushing on, maybe without even realizing it.
4) Repeat on opposite end of seat.
5) Lift seat back off. (easier with two people)