Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

installed my Patriot Decals sticker

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 06:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down installed my Patriot Decals sticker

Well a few months ago i scratched my ford oval on the tailgate with the car wash wand. And, of course it started to bubble and fade. iv considered replacing it like i did the front but at $50 a pop iv procrastinated it.

i heard about patriot decals on here and figured at $9.50 i should give it a shot. they came in today and it wasnt exactly what i was expecting. i expected a molded hard laminated "cover" for my emblem...what i got was a sticker. Guess ill shell out the $50 with my next bonus check.

What do ya'll think? looks kinda cheap right? you can even still read FORD through the thin vinyl. oh well you get what you pay for i guess.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:18 PM

here are the pics
Attached Thumbnails installed my Patriot Decals sticker-photo-8-.jpg   installed my Patriot Decals sticker-photo-7-.jpg  
Old 07-02-2011, 06:52 PM

I think it looks kinda of cool...If you decide to leave it on, let us know how it holds up. I've been thinking of doing something like that on mine.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:09 PM

I really like that pic..Wouldn't happen to have the original full size of it do you?
Old 07-02-2011, 07:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just ordered a set from Patriot Decals today and can't wait to cover up my blemished badges.

And no offense Lieutenant G, but even the name of the company should have informed you that you were ordering a sticker aka DECAL. Maybe you should have emailed them and asked them what exactly you were recieving before placing the order. Overall i don't think they look bad sir, but if you're not happy with them then thats all that matters for you.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:26 PM

Received 49 Likes on 47 Posts

I think it looks good, but I can't see it weathering very well over the long term. Let us know how it holds up.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by DeBo89
I really like that pic..Wouldn't happen to have the original full size of it do you?
They have it on file
Old 07-02-2011, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by StoneLariat
I just ordered a set from Patriot Decals today and can't wait to cover up my blemished badges.

And no offense Lieutenant G, but even the name of the company should have informed you that you were ordering a sticker aka DECAL. Maybe you should have emailed them and asked them what exactly you were recieving before placing the order. Overall i don't think they look bad sir, but if you're not happy with them then thats all that matters for you.
Yeah, I guess I just expected it to be 'more' laminated. Over all it's not bad. We'll see how I feel about it in a few weeks.

Quick Reply: installed my Patriot Decals sticker