Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

****ing cam phasers

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ****ing cam phasers

i read about every ones experience with cam phasers. i took my 05 screw to the dealer today and they said thats wat was wrong. go figure the ****in warranty doesnt cover it. how long does it take the dealer to do this? they told me since my warranty wont cover it than it will be 1280.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:07 AM

i was told from a shop 300 bucks to change them and that i would probally have to do it 20k later
Old 06-25-2009, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by lsx008897
News about new air jordan Force IV .The Air Jordan Force IV has been relatively well received for a Fusion model, and while we’ve all seen the head-turning Red/Cement version, most of the other colorways are based on the originals. This girls’ model, however, definitely goes in a different direction, choosing to do its own thing when it comes to color. The shoe features a white upper with royal and yellow accents and a multi-colored speckled design on the midsole. Additional dark pink touches can be spotted on the tongue label, lace locks and the stitching on the midsole. The above shoe picture is a sample version that appears to have since been altered based on the additional images . It seems that the upper is now constructed from white patent leather and the yellow Swoosh inside the midpanel has been removed. These shoe are expected to drop in the near future, so we should have some more pics of the finished product soon.And pls remember to check Shoes-air.com store.
wtf? thats about as stupid as the dealership wanting $2900 canadian to do both cam phazers. but it was covered under warranty thank god.
Old 06-25-2009, 06:43 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by lsx008897
News about new air jordan Force IV .The Air Jordan Force IV has been relatively well received for a Fusion model, and while we’ve all seen the head-turning Red/Cement version, most of the other colorways are based on the originals. This girls’ model, however, definitely goes in a different direction, choosing to do its own thing when it comes to color. The shoe features a white upper with royal and yellow accents and a multi-colored speckled design on the midsole. Additional dark pink touches can be spotted on the tongue label, lace locks and the stitching on the midsole. The above shoe picture is a sample version that appears to have since been altered based on the additional images . It seems that the upper is now constructed from white patent leather and the yellow Swoosh inside the midpanel has been removed. These shoe are expected to drop in the near future, so we should have some more pics of the finished product soon.And pls remember to check Shoes-air.com store.
Take your spam elswhere. I sure hope the moderators remove you from this forum.

Quick Reply: ****ing cam phasers