Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

How to use TPMS reset tool

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 06:51 AM

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

Question How to use TPMS reset tool

I am new to the group, having just purchased a 2007 XLT, stepping up from a 99 Ranger. When I purchased the rig, the tire low sensor was on. I took it to the local dealer, who reset it as courtesy. I has since purchased a Ford reset tool (fob). In looking through the forum, I only found comments to follow the directions in the owner's manual. The manual in the truck does not mention anything on how to use the tool.

Can anyone explain how to use the reset tool? I'd like to be able to reset if I need to in the future.

Thanks and I look forward to participating in the forum. This looks like the source for hands on repairs, custom work and information on my 150.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:14 AM
Storm Chaser /Navy Vet

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Cool

Originally Posted by Ifallsguy
I am new to the group, having just purchased a 2007 XLT, stepping up from a 99 Ranger. When I purchased the rig, the tire low sensor was on. I took it to the local dealer, who reset it as courtesy. I has since purchased a Ford reset tool (fob). In looking through the forum, I only found comments to follow the directions in the owner's manual. The manual in the truck does not mention anything on how to use the tool.

Can anyone explain how to use the reset tool? I'd like to be able to reset if I need to in the future.

Thanks and I look forward to participating in the forum. This looks like the source for hands on repairs, custom work and information on my 150.
http://www.fordtpms.com/ford-tpms-tool-training.html
This is a link I found that has other links to training videos on that tool. Hope it helps.

And welcome to F150Forum.com!!!
The following users liked this post:
Ifallsguy (12-14-2012)

Quick Reply: How to use TPMS reset tool