Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Hit someone from behind during lunch!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Bleed FORD Blue

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Angry Hit someone from behind during lunch!!!

I was driving along on a busy road not the Hwy but still alot of traffic. Anyways my speed was maybe 45mph and a gold Taurus comes to a dead stop on the lane I was in. All I could do was slam on the brakes but that was not enough, I had plenty of distance but still made contact! I sent that car flying foward I thought she was going to hit the person in front of her but she did not. So we got off and God must have been on my side because not one scratch on either veh. She had a little scuff mark but I think it was already there. Oh well she just kinda told me to watch where I was going which I was or else it would have been a lot worse. We drove off and everything was cool.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow you must have slowed down considerably before making contact. I hit a guy last month doing about 35-40 and crushed his car. Glad to hear htat your truck came out of it ok though.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Bleed FORD Blue

Originally Posted by wxmcpo
Wow you must have slowed down considerably before making contact. I hit a guy last month doing about 35-40 and crushed his car. Glad to hear htat your truck came out of it ok though.
Thanks!
Yeah I remember reading about that did you get your truck back yet?
Old 04-11-2008, 05:55 PM
FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow I'm sorry to hear that Al. Good thing nothing was damaged though.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:12 PM
hummmmm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by al73mustang
I was driving along on a busy road not the Hwy but still alot of traffic. Anyways my speed was maybe 45mph and a gold Taurus comes to a dead stop on the lane I was in. All I could do was slam on the brakes but that was not enough, I had plenty of distance but still made contact! I sent that car flying foward I thought she was going to hit the person in front of her but she did not. So we got off and God must have been on my side because not one scratch on either veh. She had a little scuff mark but I think it was already there. Oh well she just kinda told me to watch where I was going which I was or else it would have been a lot worse. We drove off and everything was cool.

Seriously man, cover your 6. Thats great everything came out ok, but she can go home and have a change of heart and say "OH my neck" or "OH my wallet is thin". Did you get the plates?
Old 04-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Bleed FORD Blue

Originally Posted by kickinit
Seriously man, cover your 6. Thats great everything came out ok, but she can go home and have a change of heart and say "OH my neck" or "OH my wallet is thin". Did you get the plates?
No and neither did she so there is no way she can track me down!
Old 04-11-2008, 09:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear there was no damage,good luck.

Quick Reply: Hit someone from behind during lunch!!!