Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

HID installation pics?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 04:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default HID installation pics?

Ok after finding out its not a good idea to use stock headlights or projectors for HID's cause of glare etc, i decided to put them on hold till i can afford to buy the Hella Headlights but i did order a set of fogs from flashplus on ebay cause i got the itch for HID's. We'll i looked under my truck today to plan my locations for the ballasts and i couldnt really find a place.lol. Would someone or anyone with HID's PLEASE submit some pics showing where you mounted your ballasts for your fogs and your headlights, relay etc. Or at least describe where to mount them, im stumped and any help would be MUCH appreciated. ty everyone.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:09 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

I think you are miss informed.

It is best to run HID's in the projectors, if the projectors are compatiable for HID's.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LovetheTide
I think you are miss informed.

It is best to run HID's in the projectors, if the projectors are compatiable for HID's.
Thanks for your reply but i did try to contact the seller, he never reply'd to me so i dont know if there compatible or not and how to find out. So for now ill do the fogs. So can anyone with pics of there installation, ballasts, relay etc of both your fogs and headlight PLEASE submit them or suggest locations, thankyou
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270115272552
If anyone thinks these headlights are compatible with HID's let me know
Old 08-14-2007, 05:34 AM
BIG GUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=270115272552 those aren't real projectors, those are what some people are putting on their vehicles to simulate a projector. i have projectors and i love them with my 6000k kit. i have not done the fogs yet, but i plan to along with my KC daylighters.

Quick Reply: HID installation pics?