Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

hey Nagata ???about rocker stripes

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey Nagata ???about rocker stripes

Hello, I was just wondering where you got the rocker panel stripes & what they cost (if you dont mind) Thanks much
Old 03-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Proudly Rockin the XL!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Honestly, I'm not sure where the stripes came from. They were added to the truck by the dealer (bought it new from a local dealer, who has now gone out of business), and were put on before I even found the truck. I do know that the dealer added $795 to the invoice for the stripes, calling them a "Rally Stripe Package," but I got most of that knocked off the price (plus a LOT more, but anyway). Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I have seen other F-150s driving around with the same stripe package, so it's not a one-off type deal. Your best bet might be to try contacting your local Ford dealer.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:13 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Roush offers a stripe package that includes dual racing stripes for the hood, roof, tailgate and matching rocker stripes. You might also check with a local Fast signs type place. We have a vinyl sign company here in Shreveport, LA that has done several vehicles, including my truck and some Mustangs for a local dealership. The did some great rocker strips for a buddy's Mustang that look like the stock ones except they fade into a herd of about 3 running mustang horses. Really unique and sets his Stang apart from others in town.

For me they did the racing stripes, my balloon company logos on the doors and even replaced the OEM tan pin stripes and Lariat logos with a flint grey to match the interior and truck better. Several vinyl sign companies in this area do these. My stripes have been on for over a year and only slight problem is in one of the tucks of the tailgate they'e pulled loose. Gonna get those redone.

Seems I paid around $260 for the entire package - dual stripes, door logos, pinstriping to match.

Old 03-22-2009, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks guys.

Nagata, feel like helpin a new member out? I'd like to know the width of the main stripe (not including the pinstripes) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
Old 03-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Received 1,683 Likes on 588 Posts

CrazyKarl also has stripes like that. He had his made, I believe.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Proudly Rockin the XL!

Originally Posted by vistastang
Nagata, feel like helpin a new member out? I'd like to know the width of the main stripe (not including the pinstripes) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
I should be able to do that in the next day or so. When you say the main stripe, you are referring to the thickest part of the rocker panel stripes, correct?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Moderator (Ret.)

Received 474 Likes on 374 Posts

Here's another place that sells the large stripes for F150's; I got this from another post here a few weeks ago:

http://www.autotrimdesign.net/conten...ode=Parts_Ford
Old 03-23-2009, 07:14 PM
PJB

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Ive got rocker stripes too but I think a dealer applied them.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Proudly Rockin the XL!

Originally Posted by vistastang
Alright, I measured the thickness of the main (center/thickest) rocker panel stripe, and it measures exactly 4 inches thick. Hope this helps you!

Quick Reply: hey Nagata ???about rocker stripes