Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

headlight hell

Old 05-10-2008, 04:04 AM
Paint it black

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Default headlight hell

so i tried to take the covers off my headlights tonite, like i did with my fogs, to paint them black like hd lights, using my heat gun got it half way and just gave up when i cracked the plastic....anyways i am realy annoyed, and i am just going to end up buying a new set i guess....of hd's that is

plus got a new grill im bidding on on ebay....a cragar knock off but good enough
Old 05-10-2008, 09:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

should of paid shakezone the $110.00 for the set huh
Old 05-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Paint it black

he does tails first of all....second of all are you like his selling buddy....good post tho...let me tell ya...
Old 05-10-2008, 11:51 PM
08 February TOTM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Did you try to heat them in the oven first?

I got a extra set if your interested. Drop me a pm.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Paint it black

i live in a barracks room, so uncle sam gives us a sink, shower, toilet, and thats it, i bought a microwave and a fridge and a coffee pot, thats all i had to work with, so my heat gun is the second best thing,

and thanks but i dont need a extra set...all the "damage" happened behind the scenes so to say, when the hood is down, you'd never know it..but thank you anywho, kind man!

anyways i will leave this....

I NEED A FREAKIN OVEN lol
Old 05-18-2008, 08:48 PM
2006 F-150 5.4 4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbetty
i live in a barracks room, so uncle sam gives us a sink, shower, toilet, and thats it, i bought a microwave and a fridge and a coffee pot, thats all i had to work with, so my heat gun is the second best thing,

and thanks but i dont need a extra set...all the "damage" happened behind the scenes so to say, when the hood is down, you'd never know it..but thank you anywho, kind man!

anyways i will leave this....

I NEED A FREAKIN OVEN lol

I feel your pain bro...dont you love how uncle sam gives us the bare minimum to survive on...where is all this money going? and for anyone else out there who never really knew...the government calles room and board about 75 sqft of living space...if your lucky you get your own but u pretty much get a roomate and a bunkbed...and whoo hoo community showers! or maby a single thats 3ft by 3ft.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:32 AM
Paint it black

Originally Posted by ryjay7887
I feel your pain bro...dont you love how uncle sam gives us the bare minimum to survive on...where is all this money going? and for anyone else out there who never really knew...the government calles room and board about 75 sqft of living space...if your lucky you get your own but u pretty much get a roomate and a bunkbed...and whoo hoo community showers! or maby a single thats 3ft by 3ft.
miramar isnt to bad, i put in my time tho so i do feel i rate my own room, and i have a 70 sqft room, i share a shower with a buddy and a sink, and a fridge/microwave that we own....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: headlight hell