Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Halo headlights

Old 01-11-2015, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halo headlights

hey guys, I'm just getting into the halo scene and have a question. I've seen all the assemblies you can buy that have white or blue halos already in them for usually modest prices and they look all high speed and such, however my question is i can't find any assemblies that have any different colors. i really like the looks of a few of them but i want red halos for my 04 Screw. am i looking in the wrong places or am i just totally lost and asking a stupid question? thanks in advance for input.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:54 PM

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisThomas
hey guys, I'm just getting into the halo scene and have a question. I've seen all the assemblies you can buy that have white or blue halos already in them for usually modest prices and they look all high speed and such, however my question is i can't find any assemblies that have any different colors. i really like the looks of a few of them but i want red halos for my 04 Screw. am i looking in the wrong places or am i just totally lost and asking a stupid question? thanks in advance for input.

aacstyle.com
pick your color
Old 01-11-2015, 05:59 PM

i see that all of those on that website for installing them into your stock housings is that correct?
Old 01-11-2015, 06:28 PM

i see that all of those on that website for installing them into your stock housings is that correct?
go to ledconcepts.com and you can pick the size and color, and they are much more cheaper also! But just as bright
Old 01-11-2015, 06:38 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

A lot of companies make RGB or colorshift halos. They are usually more pricey than a single color halo kit though.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:41 PM

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

you are correct

or you can go to The Retrofit shop.com and make some nice stuff

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Halo headlights