Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

GPS, Ipad, Phone Holder

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 02:19 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default GPS, Ipad, Phone Holder

Hey, just made myself a phone, whatever Ipad holder.

What do you think?

Old 07-24-2015, 02:36 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

It looks like it was a fun project! it's cool but it seems like too much just for a holder.

I usually don't even take my phone out my pocket since I can listen to my music/GPS and make/receive calls via Bluetooth.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_USN
It looks like it was a fun project! it's cool but it seems like too much just for a holder.

I usually don't even take my phone out my pocket since I can listen to my music/GPS and make/receive calls via Bluetooth.
Me. I hate anything in my pocket, the first thing before starting is to empty my pocket otherwise I can not be relaxed. However, the wallet has to be there where my rear pocket is or else I can't drive...
Old 07-24-2015, 02:58 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hongstertruck
Me. I hate anything in my pocket, the first thing before starting is to empty my pocket otherwise I can not be relaxed. However, the wallet has to be there where my rear pocket is or else I can't drive...
haha I am the complete opposite. I usually have to take my wallet out and I throw it inside the console when I first get in. it's been a habit of mine since I started driving and I've never left it in the truck whenever I get to my destination. I can drive with the phone in my pocket since is in the front and it also helps me not to look at it in the event of a text or something.

Anyways, I like your custom mod. that thing looks like is sturdier than any of the holders in the market and if I had an iPad I might want to have it there too
Old 07-24-2015, 03:15 PM

Sailor_USN;4260633]haha I am the complete opposite. I usually have to take my wallet out and I throw it inside the console when I first get in. it's been a habit of mine since I started driving and I've never left it in the truck whenever I get to my destination. I can drive with the phone in my pocket since is in the front and it also helps me not to look at it in the event of a text or something.
Yeah! It's very funny in a way. We're all have our quirks.

Anyways, I like your custom mod. that thing looks like is sturdier than any of the holders in the market and if I had an iPad I might want to have it there too
Thank you. Yes, we don't want to smear our Ford "TOUGH" image with some flimsy holder in there do we?
Old 07-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Louisiana RE Broker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hate to be lazy and not do my own research, but I was planning on adding a ram mount for laptop or ipad in my truck, really like your mod. Can you tell me where you sourced the materials?
Old 07-28-2015, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lariat1BR
Hate to be lazy and not do my own research, but I was planning on adding a ram mount for laptop or ipad in my truck, really like your mod. Can you tell me where you sourced the materials?
Absolutely! Here it is. Wish I took more pictures. I had to drill two holes and tapped it with 1/4-20 thread.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Car-Bracket-Support-Stand-Holder-Cradle-For-iPad-Tablet-GPS-PC-Laptop-US-/151555454372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234968b5a4
The following users liked this post:
Lariat1BR (07-28-2015)

Quick Reply: GPS, Ipad, Phone Holder