Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Front speaker issues- 05 FX4

Old 04-09-2015, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front speaker issues- 05 FX4

Hey everyone first time post long time lurker, I had searched for my issues but haven't seen anything that works for my issue. My front door speakers start cutting out when i hit even the smallest bumps. After investigating all possibilities i notices the wire harness in the door was bent in a weird fashion. So while the stereo was on a pushed the harness slightly in different directions and this caused the speaker to cut out at times and work. So my guess is many years of opening and closing door that the wires have frayed. I was going to try and splice them but i figured that if the speaker wires were going bad possibly the other wires as well. To make a long story short i have looked for the product number to replace this but no luck. can anyone who possibly has the service manual pass me the product number so i can replace. I thought this was just a wire run through but it is actually a plug. I have attached a photo of the culprit. Thank you in advance
Attached Thumbnails Front speaker issues- 05 FX4-dscn6671.jpg   Front speaker issues- 05 FX4-dscn6670.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Front speaker issues- 05 FX4