Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Ford F150 Radio Specs Link needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Ford F150 Radio Specs Link needed

Hi, Hope this is the right site to post my question if not sorry for the mistake just new on the forum, and yes I use the search, but can't find my answer, well I have a 2006 F150 Lariat with 6cd in dash changer no sub installed of what I see and heard, but for my good luck someone give me for free the factory sub box with amp but is from a 2004 Ford F150 Lariat, my ride have the sub cable under the carpet, I don't have the sub in my hand yet, so I cannot figure out if my plug going to fit, I have to wait a few days, I take my radio out to verify the plugs and found 2 plugs disconnected for the total of 4, how can I identify the sub plug? my radio have 3 sockets and 1 for the antenna but no or the other plugs fit in the third socket of the radio that is empty, so I don't know if I need another radio or need a 2004 radio to make the sub work, I don't know if I explain clear sorry for the confusion, any link or page to read or experience to share going to be appreciate, just want to connect the sub to have a nice listening. TX

Quick Reply: Ford F150 Radio Specs Link needed