Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

FORD 4x4 CLUB CENTRAL FLORIDA

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FORD 4x4 CLUB CENTRAL FLORIDA

Wanted to invite any 4x4 fan to a newly formed club here in central Florida. I'm a combat infantry veteran and had a club in Georgia while I was in the army. I'm a Floridian born and raised. I'd like to invite any 4x4 FORD fans to join. Current members are veterans and blue collar workers, weekend warriors, and family men alike. Site will be up shortly and we will be getting events rolling full throttle. Currently establishing a chain of command (ranking system) and we need the man (or woman) power to get this in gear. Positions will be available. If your interested feel free to follow me or email me at brett86kcs@hotmail.com for more info. Anyone is free to join. Thanks and we look forward to meeting some new faces.
- Ion Defender
Old 07-18-2012, 12:17 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IonDefender
Wanted to invite any 4x4 fan to a newly formed club here in central Florida. I'm a combat infantry veteran and had a club in Georgia while I was in the army. I'm a Floridian born and raised. I'd like to invite any 4x4 FORD fans to join. Current members are veterans and blue collar workers, weekend warriors, and family men alike. Site will be up shortly and we will be getting events rolling full throttle. Currently establishing a chain of command (ranking system) and we need the man (or woman) power to get this in gear. Positions will be available. If your interested feel free to follow me or email me at brett86kcs@hotmail.com for more info. Anyone is free to join. Thanks and we look forward to meeting some new faces.
- Ion Defender
I'm in, Viera Florida, AF Veteran...
Attached Thumbnails FORD 4x4 CLUB CENTRAL FLORIDA-dsc01655.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 01:39 AM

Thanks for your service airman, your more than welcome to join
Old 07-18-2012, 02:49 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Air Defense - 82nd Airborne 99-02
Lakeland, FL

where abouts do you plan on having these events? Offroad adventures?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:48 PM

3rd infantry division
75th ranger regiment 3rd battalion
Tons of attachments to division 1-5
Infantry man- weapons squad

Thanks for your service, I'm a ground-pounder that appreciates Anyones service regardless of mos, division, rank, or branch. The beauty in what I'm trying to accomplish is that we as a group can decide what we want to do, where we want to go, and when we can do it. Ever try to mud or go beach riding when you are finally Free from your busy job, kids, and wife (haha), you call up your buddy and his wife has him busting his *** in the yard so now your flying solo? Yeah that's what I'm trying to prevent. Getting stuck by yourself isn't fun. That being said, I would like to do family events as well. We just all need that us time. This club will do both, and flexibility is the key to a good club.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:52 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah we are all on the same page and seeing we all have families too.

trail rides, mud holes and then bbq in the woods while the kids play and wifes chat. good enough for me.

lets remember that everyone should put their city or county too!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:02 PM

Sounds good, and yes that's exactly what I had in mind. Family events, I couldn't have said it better myself. So I would be orange county, everyone on this thread just list your county and if you have family. I'm trying to make this man club a place where your wife can't be like, oh well you'd just gonna leave and not include us. I'm not saying every ride will be a family adventure, but dammit I know how it is and including your family is a big part of having a good relationship with your old lady and your kids, and they enjoy. Makes everyone happy. I never hear of clubs doing this, just the one I was in before. But to people like us, it makes a club do-able.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 PM

Some of the places I'd like to embark are Ocala, Perry, Florida (I have land there), and volusia county more sand than anything but my friends know some fun spots with trails.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:59 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by IonDefender
Some of the places I'd like to embark are Ocala, Perry, Florida (I have land there), and volusia county more sand than anything but my friends know some fun spots with trails.
5A.....It is Exit 231 on I-295, miles and miles of trails....Small to huge mud holes...Place has it all. On the weekends there are a hundred people back there from Bikes to ATV's to 4x4's to HUGE mudd trucks....I live near exit 195 in Viera so not to far for me....
Old 07-18-2012, 10:55 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm in Sanford!! No military lol but a firefighter!! Pic was from 5a last fathers day.
Attached Thumbnails FORD 4x4 CLUB CENTRAL FLORIDA-image-1830661545.jpg  

Quick Reply: FORD 4x4 CLUB CENTRAL FLORIDA