Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Finally got my truck!

Old 02-22-2012, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got my truck!

Got my 2006 XL 4.6L supercab today. Getting detailed tomorrow. Let the mods begin!

One other thing, if someone responds to a post of mine how do I find the post if it is way down the list of posts? Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my truck!-photo-4.jpg   Finally got my truck!-photo-3.jpg   Finally got my truck!-photo.jpg  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats there on the truck! I bet you will enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Owasso13

One other thing, if someone responds to a post of mine how do I find the post if it is way down the list of posts? Thanks!
If someone posts to a thread that you created or responded too, you should automatically get a notification via email (to the one that you registered with). The email will contain a link that will take you to the latest post of the given thread.

You can also use thread tools to subscribe and unsubscribe to threads as well. Helpful if you just want to follow another thread that you have not been activly posting to.

Lastley, get the App installed on your smart phone. Its cool.

Last edited by Disposablehero; 02-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:48 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You look like a happy camper sittin in it, I'd reccomend tinting the window's... I really do not like the look of the 100% see through windows.
Nice truck btw
Old 02-22-2012, 07:26 PM
just a tough work truck

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice to see another good looking XL f150. what are all your plans?
Old 02-22-2012, 07:42 PM
2005 XLT F150

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Cosmetics. Tint windows paint the front bumper and grill surround same color as truck and get some wheels and tires. And a Magna flow. Duel out exhuast ... nice azz truck good luck with it.!!
Old 02-25-2012, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigwhitebullet6.4
Nice to see another good looking XL f150. what are all your plans?
On the OUTSIDE I want a leveling kit, picked up some different wheels off an 2005 that are better than the hideous ones on mine(came with decent Goodyear Wranglers), paint the front bumper and grill surround same color as my truck, get a black billet bumper, mount some offroad lights behind the grill, and a black bull bar. I'd also like to get some stock black fender flares sometime when I find a deal worth pursuing.

On the INSIDE I want a killer system.
I'm getting some kicker 6x8's and amping them front and rear. I'm also going to be making an enclosure for 2 12'' Alpine type R's that will be running on 500 watts RMS at 2 ohms each. That's about it for the inside. Maybe a CB down the road just for fun.

Today I touched up the paint, cleaned up the other rims I picked up, and threw on some blind spot mirrors!
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my truck!-photo.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally got my truck!