Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Finally

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Bleed FORD Blue

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default Finally

I finally got around to do some much needed work to the F-150. I fixed the water leak that was coming from the 3rd break light, I used some thick 3M foam tape to replace the gasket easy fix . Then went to the local dealer and bought a master window switch cause not being able to roll up my windows was driving me crazy, I paid $58.00 for the switch (I had a dealer discount). And finally the best improvement of all is my new exhaust, I got rid of that Flowmaster and replaced it with a throaty Cherrybomb muffler (no not a glass pack). Oh yeah I also removed the running boards. I tell you what it feels like a new truck I love it!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 03:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have the cherry bomb extreme on mine with 4" tips and i really like it... lets you know when you are on the gas
Old 02-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Bleed FORD Blue

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah tell me about it now it sounds like a REAL V8
Old 02-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Fomoco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lariat 04
i have the cherry bomb extreme on mine with 4" tips and i really like it... lets you know when you are on the gas

Is your truck a three valve 5.4? And do you still have the factory cats on? I was considering the Cherry Bomb Extreme but wanted to be sure that it wasn't going to be too crazy loud because the website for Cherry bomb extreme says it is recomended for off road or racing applications. I have an 04' 5.4 three valve with a Flowmaster delta flow 40 series single in dual out now which is too quiet. I was looking at the Cherry Bomb Extreme single in dual out muffler without changing or altering the cats. I will be driving the truck every day and want some good noise, but not enough to have to wear earplugs inside the cab. I am thinking that the extreme muffler would be good but any info would be appreciated if you have the same muffler. Also if you have the part # for the muffler, that would be great too!! Thank You.

Last edited by 5.4 Triton; 02-26-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Finally