Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

FABTECH 6" lift

Old 02-24-2008, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FABTECH 6" lift

Hey guys i have just been informed that a 6" fabtech susp lift has been purchased for me by my sugar momma. I will be picking it up on monday before i head off to work and just wanted some opinions from the guru's on quality and whatnot. I have checked around online for reviews but online reviews are always so biased. thanks............................and yes i did ask her when the rims and tires were coming
Old 02-24-2008, 01:04 AM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Does she have a sister?
Old 02-24-2008, 01:10 AM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

They are a very good kit for the $$$, you should have no problems at all. What is your wheel and tire setup going to be?
Old 02-24-2008, 01:19 AM

My son had it on his truck the ride was awsome. The front did set a little higher than the rear and he ended up lifting it 2" more some way. His truck was an 04 SC and I think it was a early kit or something if my bad memory serves me correct. Congrats and enjoy!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

I have the Fabtech 6" kit on my truck and am totally happy with it. The ride is just about as smooth as stock, a little stiffer, but that's to be expected. Which kit did you get, basic or the coilovers? I wish I would have went with the coilovers so I could crank them up and get a few more inches of lift, but went with what the money would allow me to get at the time. As far as the rear goes, I'd recommend getting the 5" blocks if you haven't already. I have the 5" blocks and my truck sits about 1" higher in the rear, but you can't really tell it by simply looking at it. I do plan on adding a leveling kit up front at some point in the future.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by wxmcpo
I have the Fabtech 6" kit on my truck and am totally happy with it. The ride is just about as smooth as stock, a little stiffer, but that's to be expected. Which kit did you get, basic or the coilovers? I wish I would have went with the coilovers so I could crank them up and get a few more inches of lift, but went with what the money would allow me to get at the time. As far as the rear goes, I'd recommend getting the 5" blocks if you haven't already. I have the 5" blocks and my truck sits about 1" higher in the rear, but you can't really tell it by simply looking at it. I do plan on adding a leveling kit up front at some point in the future.

I am actualoly not sure what kit it is.... all i know is i guess the box siad it is a 6" self adjusting.....or leveling....not really sure.... i have a 2 inch leveling kit already so i will definatly look into the 5 " blocks
Old 02-24-2008, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by LovetheTide
They are a very good kit for the $$$, you should have no problems at all. What is your wheel and tire setup going to be?

I was thinking of 18" rockstars(the black ones) not sure about tires...maybe the cooper sst.any sugestions
Old 02-24-2008, 10:26 PM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

I think rockstars and coopers would be a really good looking setup.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FABTECH 6" lift