Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

drivers side power memory seat,power pedals not working

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drivers side power memory seat,power pedals not working

Hi i have an 2004 f150 Lariat and the drivers side seat and memory plus power pedals stop working anyone have an an idie how to fix it , i checked the fuses
Old 02-12-2016, 07:36 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the same issue on my 2005 lariat. If you have power adjusting mirrors see if those are working as well. If these are not working and If you have in fact checked your fuses then the next logical place to look is the notorious "splice" on the passenger floorboard outer kick panel. There are a plethora of forums regarding this issue that have loads of information and pictures. If your mirrors are working it is most likely not the splice (I say that because my mirrors worked, I changed the splice and nothing changed). Mine has ended as most likely being the memory seat module conveniently located under the center of the seat pan. There are also forums out there regarding the module that include the part number and some disassembly instructions (if your not mechanical savvy). Let me know if you need any help location the forums or with your issue I'd be happy to help.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Same problem..

Originally Posted by 4x4_latiat
I have the same issue on my 2005 lariat. If you have power adjusting mirrors see if those are working as well. If these are not working and If you have in fact checked your fuses then the next logical place to look is the notorious "splice" on the passenger floorboard outer kick panel. There are a plethora of forums regarding this issue that have loads of information and pictures. If your mirrors are working it is most likely not the splice (I say that because my mirrors worked, I changed the splice and nothing changed). Mine has ended as most likely being the memory seat module conveniently located under the center of the seat pan. There are also forums out there regarding the module that include the part number and some disassembly instructions (if your not mechanical savvy). Let me know if you need any help location the forums or with your issue I'd be happy to help.

Hey man I have the same problem my driver seat, pedal and the mirrors BUT the mirrors do close and open but I cannot move the actual mirror to adjust them left to right or up and down.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:28 PM

king3vranch mine does not have the power fold mirrors. if your mirrors are not adjusting (up, down, left, right) I am betting on that the splice on the passenger side.
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/83...dont-work.html
https://www.f150forum.com/f4/drivers...working-65781/

These may help you. they are some of the forums with pictures from some gentlemen with the same issues.
The following 2 users liked this post by 4x4_latiat:
King3vRanch (02-13-2016), zandroid (10-18-2023)
Old 02-13-2016, 09:50 AM

Check fuses and if all ok replace the drivers seat module. The memory function controls the drivers seat and pedal functions.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:55 AM

king3vranch mine does not have the power fold mirrors. if your mirrors are not adjusting (up, down, left, right) I am betting on that the splice on the passenger side.

These may help you. they are some of the forums with pictures from some gentlemen with the same issues.

Thanks a lot man, I been like this for over 5 months. I hate taking it to electricians I just don't trust them.
The following users liked this post:
zandroid (10-18-2023)
Old 02-13-2016, 11:57 PM

No problem king3vranch
The following 2 users liked this post by 4x4_latiat:
King3vRanch (02-15-2016), zandroid (10-18-2023)
Old 02-20-2016, 01:17 PM

HEY BRO! Idk how to owe you wish I can send you some damn brews!!! Dead on you figured out my problem! Got my seats and everything working again! Right there is the damn splice all green hard and corroded. Thanks again man.

The following users liked this post:
zandroid (10-18-2023)
Old 02-23-2016, 06:28 AM

I'm really happy that worked for you👍👍 sadly this wasn't my issue...hopefully I'll have it fixed soon though!
Old 12-05-2021, 05:58 AM

Default Same issue but not quite.

So I have a 2013 f150 ecoboost and it has the no power seat no mirror issue. I checked my fuses and found the one in the passenger floorboard was blown. So I tried to trace the wires and as soon as I pulled the plate over the rocker I saw a lot of evidence of water damage in the channel. It was pretty bad I know my truck isn't a flood vehicle I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I've decided since there is possible water damage to take it to a mechanic since if it's really bad my insurance will become involved and likely total it.

Quick Reply: drivers side power memory seat,power pedals not working