Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Does anyone know....

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Car Audio FANATIC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Does anyone know....

---------------- Now playing: Mannie Fresh - Move Around via FoxyTunes

I have an 07 F150 with manual locks.... i bought the Python 990 alarm and had intentions of adding keyless entry. well i thought i'd do it the right way and get the factory actuators for it. so i ordered 'em and picked 'em up.

now the question is does anyone have any idea how to hook them up? i have talked to a few people and have gotten a lot of answers. Ford dealership told me i was a moron for buying it and that i wasted my money . Heard it was easy to do and i could do it and i also heard it was nearly impossible .

So if anyone knows anything about how to hook them up (I know it can't be too complicated cuz there's only two prongs for the positive and negative terminals)

The guy puttin in my alarm for me has these little black boxes he says have to go onto the wiring for resistance and stuff (They're free so i figured he wasn't tryin to BS me)

ANyways.... if anyone has ever done this i would greatly appreciate anyone helpin me out with this... pics or just descriptions.

(Guess we really do need to get the "HOW TO" section started!!!!)

thanks!
Old 01-04-2008, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when you are talking about keyless entry,are you talking about a key pad on the door? or or remote keyless??
Old 01-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Car Audio FANATIC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

remote keyless entry. i'm not going to be adding buttons to the inside of the truck... (if its possible) i just want to have the keyless (using the remote) for when im outside of the truck... really no big deal to have the buttons inside the truck

Quick Reply: Does anyone know....