Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Crew seats in supercab?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crew seats in supercab?

I traded my Harley for an 06 Supercab and 62 Impala but want to upgrade to Leather. I found some great leather seats out of a crew cab. Can a person install the seat belt set up from the supercab seat to the crew cab seat? I don't have my truck here or I would look. I'm new here and I'm excited about my new pick up and 62 Impala! Thanks -Mark
Old 05-07-2009, 05:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think they are identical. so yeah they should bolt right up. i went through classic soft trim for my leather seas=ts and i paid just under 1000 installed. they look factory and im very pleased
Old 05-07-2009, 05:06 PM

The rear seats may work, but the front seats definitely wont work because of how the supercab seatbelts are built into the seats and crewcabs seatbelts are not par of the seats.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:06 PM

I'm concerned about the seat belt set up
Old 05-07-2009, 06:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oooo i didnt think about that. im sure you can adapt your current belts onto the crew seat
Old 05-08-2009, 06:34 AM

That's what I'm thinking
Old 05-08-2009, 01:34 PM

I don't have the truck yet - but I'm hoping I can remove the brackets off the cloth seats on my supercab and put them on the leather seats of the crew cab. Anyone help me here?

Trending Topics

Old 05-09-2009, 12:55 AM

Well been there done that , I took the backs off my cloth and switch covers ( you have to have a steady hand to cut the leather )for the seat belt bracket on the top of seat. but you have to take seat almost all apart to get to the bolts figure a full day to do it, and hog ring pliers and hog rings DON'T RUSH . The back seat is the same from crew to super and yes every thing does bolt up. If you have column shift ,just remember most super crews with leather have floor shift and not center jump seat. And that console WILL NOT WORK FOR A COLUMN SHIFT!! But you can find on ebay a console for column shift around $150.00. Or have your center jump recovered about $350.00 .
Old 05-09-2009, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by sid6377
Well been there done that , I took the backs off my cloth and switch covers ( you have to have a steady hand to cut the leather )for the seat belt bracket on the top of seat. but you have to take seat almost all apart to get to the bolts figure a full day to do it, and hog ring pliers and hog rings DON'T RUSH . The back seat is the same from crew to super and yes every thing does bolt up. If you have column shift ,just remember most super crews with leather have floor shift and not center jump seat. And that console WILL NOT WORK FOR A COLUMN SHIFT!! But you can find on ebay a console for column shift around $150.00. Or have your center jump recovered about $350.00 .
It probably won't work for me because I don't have buckets new - rats! I was hoping the crew seats would have the bolt seat up so I didn't have to swap seats. He also had the column with the floor shifter and it is disappointing to hear that won't fit either. I could have gotten it all for $400 out of a truck with 4500 miles.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:17 PM

I guess I'm confused what style truck did you get? if it a 06 F150 supercab it dosn't matter STX XLT FX4 FX2 Lariat all the seats are the same the only diff is if you have center console or jump seat (40 20 40 ) it not like the old body style where you could have a true bench. Those seats come in sections I have FX4 with the jump seat and wanted to go with center console but found matching jump seat in leather to match for $35.00 bucks . I had the jump seat out of it for about a year and had a console out of a black 02 in there , it was real close but I just did not like it I'm to pickey so when I found that jump seat I took it and you would think that truck came from factory with black leather . If you can still buy that interior for $400.00 that is a hell of a price! As for the center console I thought that it would line right up too but the dash is diff . Oh you can make it work by swithing dash out but that IS A LOT OF WORK !!! And if you go on ebay used auto parts type in ford F150 center console or ford consoles and you will see one in Indiana For about $150 plus frt ,and it is the same till you get past the cup holders and it is cut off and a open storage are in front . Like I said yeserday I did this the hard way bought full int with console out of a supercrew I was more worried about the back seat and never thought for a moment about seatbelts in front seats till I got home . And like you found it for $400.00 seats & console . Just made more work but it was worth it . Last think If that has heated seats the heat option will NOT WORK . based on ele system and fues box. Good Luck .

Quick Reply: Crew seats in supercab?