Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Craven speed 50cal antenna.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Craven speed 50cal antenna.

Hey y'all, this is my first post. I've been a long time lurker and have learned so much from every post on here. I have a 2007 f150 lariat screw and need less too say she is my baby(well other then my fiancé and my dog lol). But anyways wanted to let everyone know to be cautious when installing something on your truck that's on the outside. For Christmas my sister-in-law got me the 50cal antenna I've been wanting. I promptly got out the red 271 locktite and proceeded to install it. And damn did it look good. So anyways here we are a week later and I decided to do a little trout fishing, went down to my local river, got out my pole, and headed down. Well I was gone not even 15 min and what do I see when I come back, you guessed it, nothing but the screw for the antenna sticking out. Some piece of s*** decided they wanted it a lot more then me and didn't wanna pay for it. So moral of the story as I sure every one here knows, becareful what you install because no matter how secure you think it is, if some low life scum wants it bad enough they well find a way to take it.

Quick Reply: Craven speed 50cal antenna.