Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

couple of odd problems wth 06 screw

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Lexington, NC is home

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default couple of odd problems wth 06 screw

got a couple of weird problems wth my truck. when I turn my truck off every door unlocks minus the drivers side rear door. i then have to hit the unlock button on the door to let my son out ...anythng unusual about ths and how can I trouble shoot it if there is a way to do so?

the drivers side window hesitates to go down so i am left clickng the thing like a jeopardy contestant till it finally commences going down or up (most of the trouble is raising though) there is no motor noise from the power window when the button is depressed till t starts raising or lowering so guess it to be the switch.

also does anyone have a spare front bumper lying around...i did a quality check on a guys tow hook on his wrangler at 5 mph and left a small fist size dent in mine (no damage to the tow hook) pulled out what i could with a chan and a tree stunp but im not satisfied with how it looks

thanks for your guys time

scott
Old 12-03-2010, 09:25 AM
07 FX4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dunno about the lock thing, could possibly be some kind of child restraint thingy?? or maybe its just broke.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Lexington, NC is home

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the funny thing is have messed with the child lock and it functions properly. just wont unlock when i shut the truck off until i ht the unlocker on the driver or passenger door control. just baffles the crap out of me

Quick Reply: couple of odd problems wth 06 screw