Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Check this site out for the lowest programmer prices I have found anywhere!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 04:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Check this site out for the lowest programmer prices I have found anywhere!!!

I have been wanting to get a Programmer for a while now.I have researched them every which way.I was between the Edge Evo and the Diablosport Predator.I have a Diablosport for my Stang and love it.The Edge does not have any tunes for CAi and other boltons.The Gryphon seems like a hassle.The Diablo has canned tunes for many CAI and even a performance 87 CAI tune.Plus if you want to bump up the timing and fuel for the track you can do it.I actually have never bought from this site but since http://www.autoanything.com/ price matches and I have had great service numerous times with them I opted to go that route.I do not understand why everybody is selling the tuners for $369.00 and up when http://www.truckcustomizers.com/ can sell them for a lot less. I got the tuner and download cables for $319.00 shipped.Give these guys a look. http://www.truckcustomizers.com/
Old 02-10-2010, 04:46 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I have to agree with alot of what you have to say. I have had an Edge for a while now and it sucks with aftermarket accessories put on. The Gryphon sounds bad ***, but I like to tune when I am at the track, and that cant be done with the Gryphon (only Bill can make tunes which sucks for the price we pay). I have been lookin getting a new tuner and think I might be sold on the Diablo Predator as well. I am already running their MAFia to compensate for my CAI and its a great product.

I had shopped at autoanything.com as well for various items. They will, with no hesitations, match a competitors price provided they can find it as well (which they do, the people find it while they take your order).
Old 02-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VanoFord
I have to agree with alot of what you have to say. I have had an Edge for a while now and it sucks with aftermarket accessories put on. The Gryphon sounds bad ***, but I like to tune when I am at the track, and that cant be done with the Gryphon (only Bill can make tunes which sucks for the price we pay). I have been lookin getting a new tuner and think I might be sold on the Diablo Predator as well. I am already running their MAFia to compensate for my CAI and its a great product.

I had shopped at autoanything.com as well for various items. They will, with no hesitations, match a competitors price provided they can find it as well (which they do, the people find it while they take your order).
With all of the family time and what not with Gryphon I say either the Predator or SCT is the way to go.Plus you can buy tunes online and load them into your tuner and then to your vehicle..They are very user friendly and can extract the HP of your truck....

Quick Reply: Check this site out for the lowest programmer prices I have found anywhere!!!