Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Bluetooth halos? Wiring?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bluetooth halos? Wiring?

Hey does anyone know how to wire led concept Bluetooth halos, so they automatically turn on when you turn the ignition. it would be great if you had pics too. I have them all wired to the parking lights, but I don't like the look of the parking lights being on too, so I was looking for a way to wire them so JUST the halos turn on, but I can still use the rest of the headlight if I choose. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Old 12-25-2015, 03:54 PM

I just wired some led concepts halos myself, not the Bluetooth model though. I wired them all up to a 10amp fuse so everytime i turn the key on they come on as well. I'll see if I can find some pictures or if anything I'll take some pictures. PM me your number I'll send some over your way
Old 12-25-2015, 06:19 PM

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Just run some wire through the firewall hole behind and to the left of the brake master cylinder. The wire will come out in the drivers footwell above the gas and brake pedal, then tuck it under the dash over to your fuse box, get an add a fuse and plug it in to your ignition fuse. Then whenever the key is in the ignition they will be on. Won't Affect the rest of the headlight at all
Old 12-26-2015, 02:13 AM

Thanks, though Bluetooth halos have be turned on from the app on your phone to turn on, so will it still turn on though? Don't know much about wiring on trucks!
Old 12-26-2015, 09:52 AM

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

I don't believe the will be turned on. If you can turn them on and off with a remote. They will be getting power, but they shouldn't turn on until you tell them to. Kind of like your ac or heater. They always have power going to them, but don't turn on unless you turn them on.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth halos? Wiring?