Topic Sponsor
2004 - 2008 Ford F150 General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck.

Blower Motor Climate Control Help? Please

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blower Motor Climate Control Help? Please

Hello I'm new to the board. I've frequently read posts but have just now registered. I have tried to search for the answer to my problem but cant seem to find anything. Your help would be much appreciated. I have a 04 Lariat, and this morning I tried to turn on my heat and it wont work. The climate controls on the steering wheel dont work. The climate controls on the dash operate but dont change the temperature or fan speed. I have checked the fuses and tested the relays but everything is normal. Anyone ever have similar problems? Thanks -Kenny-
Old 11-09-2009, 08:58 AM

Update. today I was able to get the fan to blow on the highest setting only. The Temperature wouldn't change. I then turned off the climate controls to see if I could replicate what I had just done. And nothing. My steering wheel controls still don't change any setting. Could the problem be the blower resistor? What would make the controls in the steering wheel malfunction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:10 PM

i had the same prob with fan on high only. changed blower resistor as far as climate idk.

Quick Reply: Blower Motor Climate Control Help? Please